nmb

nmb

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Arc Hotel “The best place to stay in and around Morogoro!”

Welcome to The Arc Hotel

Welcome to The Arc Hotel
 
Arc Hotel: Entering the Arc compound

Entering the Arc compound

Previous set of photos

Arc Hotel: The reception

 The reception

The Arc is a peaceful retreat with beautiful views of the hills open to everyone. The rooms are lovely, exceptionally clean and comfortable. The price is very good value, a far better value than any other place in the Morogoro area.
Arc hotel and the Uluguru Mountains

Arc hotel and the Uluguru Mountains 

Initially I stayed at another hotel closer to the center of town, a hotel that had been booked by my office. I had wanted to stay at the Arc but my office wanted to go ahead with the other booking. In the midst of my stay in Morogoro, the other hotel informed me I would need to be moved because the management had booked the hotel out to a Chinese delegation. Therefore I was forced to move. This truly was a blessing, because I eventually was able to get to the Arc. I am going to return to Morogoro soon and I will insist that I be booked into the Arc from the start.
Room at the Arc hotel

Room at the Arc hotel 

Arc Hotel: our waiters and bartenders are always at your service

the staff are always at your... 

Not only are the rooms lovely, the staff is very friendly and efficient. The restaurant is great, with a variety of cuisines. The breakfast which is provided to guests is also excellent.

As a woman traveling alone on business in Tanzania, it is not easy to find a place to feel comfortable sitting in open areas of a hotel, having a meal and possibly a glass of wine. The Arc is ideal for business women, and I observed that I was not alone in this opinion.

The Arc is by far the best place to stay in Morogoro, clearly the best value and the most comfortable. I hope that the road leading to the hotel gets upgraded soon, but if not, once you have arrived at the hotel you forget the bumps. 

Arc Hotel: Outdoor Party

Outdoor Party 
 
Arc Hotel: Children are always welcome

Children are always welcome
Arc Hotel: Conference room

Conference room

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AddThis